Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break Vacation


With the chilly weather we have been having we decided to jump in the car and head in a Southwesterly direction in search for sunshine over Spring Break. We stayed in Las Vegas on the way down to Palm Springs to see my sister, Jessica, and family. What a beautiful home they have and weather to boot!

On the way home we stayed in St. George with Jon and his dog, Daisy, for a couple days (Jenny and kids were visiting family up North). We ate good food, watched some baseball under the sun and the kids went swimming with their Barney cousins who happened to be in St. George as well.

We can't wait for our next trip to see them all again!









3 comments:

The Monkeys said...

This looks so fun! I am so ready for spring. We are starting to have a little bit of better weather, but not quite beautiful spring yet!

Barney Family said...

Hey cute photos! I stole a few to put on my blog hope you don't mind! If you have nay others send them my way.

Kellie

Barney Family said...

Hey cute photos! I stole a few to put on my blog hope you don't mind! If you have nay others send them my way.

Kellie